Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Congratulations Vanessa!

This past weekend Madison and I were able to go with my family to Wyoming to Vanessa's graduation from Central Wyoming College. Her degree was an associates of applied science in horse management. She also got a certificate in technology of training and teaching riding. Great job Ness!!



Why we love Vanessa...

1. She has ALWAYS loved horses and never gave up on her dream of being a cowgirl!


2. She is a great sister, friend and aunt

3. She is so independent and gives us a good reason to go on vacation and ride horses!

4. She is just so dang fun to hang out with




Ness and Maddie


Ness and her sweetheart Gavin



Maddie loves her grandma and grandpa!!


The family... we missed you Matt! It's no fun to have to be stuck working while the family is out having fun!

6 comments:

carolee said...

Hey, I just did my tag thing you sent me! Congrats Vanessa!! She and her sweetheart are too cute. We need to get together soon. We're missing you!!

CailĂ­n said...

Vanessa looks SOOOOO much like you.

Brooke Jackson said...

I can't believe how much Vanessa looks like you! OH MY GOSH!!! I love Vanessa. Tell her Congrats for me!

Mike-Jami-Bridger-Foster said...

Yahhh Vanessa! That is so great that she graduated!We're going to miss seeing her this summer. Lets get together for sure. Let us know when you guys can get together. We're always open.. We go to the zoo every saturday, if you want to come with us!

Davis'...things that make us smile said...

Congrats to Vanesssa, Hey I finally did your tag, that was pretty fun and we need to get together soon. We should do something fun with the kiddies!

Josh n' Joni said...

Holy little Val. I thought it was you in each new picture! Looks like you had fun!