Wednesday, May 28, 2008

We had Madison's pictures taken earlier this month and we just got them back today! I think they turned out great! We had them done by Brittany Griffiths... brittanygphotography.com, she does such a great job!

8 comments:

Davis'...things that make us smile said...

Cute pics of little Maddie! k I am such a bad friend but we need to get together. I know I keep saying this, but for real!

Parker Family said...

Maddie is sooo darling. I love her legs, her arms and what a beautiful little (or not so little) girl she is. She is a cross between both of you. Come see us this summer. I know my summer will be so different without Vanessa.

Mike-Jami-Bridger-Foster said...

Ok.. those are the cutest pics of Maddie! I can't get over all her rolls, and she has the sweetest face!

Brooke Jackson said...

Thanks for the pics, Val. Madison is so adorable! I LOVE the ones with the tutu!

Lisa Burraston said...

Such beautiful pictures Val, your friend did a great job!

Josh n' Joni said...

Those are too cute! I love the family pictures - they look great!

Tagen and Eric said...

What great pictures. Maddie is so cute. She has her Dad's eyes and her Mom's good looks.

Anonymous said...

Hey! Cute pictures! Brittany is a friend of mine.. lives down the street from me... she is awesome.. love her! Super cute pics! Maddie is adorable!
Matt.. will you please send us your email address to wxhs1998@hotmail.com so we can get info out to you on the reunion?
Thanks!
Marilee (Hess)