I kind of fell off the blogging train for a week or so... we celebrated Madison's first birthday on the 26th of July! It was quite the bittersweet event, as I was so happy to celebrate such an exciting milestone, but sad at the same time to realize that my sweet little baby isn't a baby anymore! We had the Argyle side of the family, Matt's parents and some of our closest friends over for a barbeque and cake! Maddie was completely spoiled and had a great time! Here are a few pictures of the event...
So many gifts!
Many thanks!!
8 years ago







2 comments:
Cute pictures! I feel that way all the time as a mom - excited for the next milestone and a little sad when they reach it!! :) Nothing better than being a mom though!
Wow she did such a good job on the cake demolition. Happy Birthday Maddie.
Post a Comment