Madison visited the doctor this week for her 12 month check up... here are her new stats...
Weight: 26 lbs 10 oz, 98th percentile!
Height: 30 1/4 in., 85th percentile!
She is tall and chubby! She is a healthy and happy kid! She is very active and loves walking, running and climbing! I've been having a difficult time finding shoes to fit on her fat little feet! I finally found some cute crocs at Payless! We have been spending a lot of time swimming this summer, she absolutely loves playing at the rec center in the pool and fountains! I'm constantly getting comments about how cute she is and how much people love her thighs! They are so great!
Maddie is also becoming quite the talker... she is able to say mom, dad, dog, duck, uh-oh, no no, that, yuck, and num num.
She has 8 teeth and we have been fighting the battle with a molar or two this past week. She has been miserable and cranky! Luckily she sleeps great when she's teething, last night she slept 14 hours and then she took a 4 hour nap today! Poor kid!
Many thanks!!
8 years ago
6 comments:
Hi!! I can't believe how cute Maddy is!! Those are such darling pictures. I am glad you have a blog. We need to go the rec center together. Just let me know a day thats good for you. We are pretty wide open. Cayman would love to play with Maddy!
Chubby babies are definitely the best kind! :) Good luck with the teething thing...Cameron is still just barely getting his second set of molars. I just feel so bad knowing they are in pain!
Hey Val! I told Brooke we need to plan a little get together when she's down here next! Madison is SO cute! I can't believe how fast time has flown! It seems like yesterday when we came to see you guys when she was born. She's adorable! such a cute little fam=)
She's so cute! Love the blog, guys :) It's fun to see what you're up to! She's absolutely beautiful!
What a big girl!! I love those fat thighs too. I hope you don't have too hard a time with molars. They can be so rough.
You've been tagged. Look at my blog!
Post a Comment