Tuesday, May 10, 2011

A years worth...

Okay, I am officially THE WORST blogger ever! I can't believe it's been over a year, and what an eventful year it's been. I'll start at the beginning and hopefully I won't leave too much out. In 2010, we officially added five new members to our family. Meet...

Toby

Toby showed up at our house on New Years Day. We tried to find his family, with no luck so we adopted him. He is the sweetest dog ever!

Bella and Cisco

This is not the best picture, but Cisco and Bella are miniature horses and they are so much fun! They came to live with us in May.

Diesel



Yes, I am a sucker. We have four dogs. But really, how could I resist this cute face? I can't imagine our family without Diesel. He and Maddie are wrestle buddies.

Zandy

Again, not the best picture, she looks a little freaked out but she is really a huge sweetheart! We love her and Ziggy is so happy to have a girlfriend again since Vanessa moved to North Dakota with Taito and Spark.

We spent lots of time riding horses...



But didn't take enough pictures, of course.

We had a princess birthday party for Madison (3) and Vanessa (23)...




Had some super cute three year old pictures taken...






Started dance class...



Went trick or treating...


Enjoyed a snowy Thanksgiving at Great Papa's...



And had a great Christmas!






This was our present to my mom and dad... a sweet mini Aussie they named Zip


I sure wish I had been better at blogging and had some good stories to share along with the pictures. My next post... Baby Grace. Coming soon. :)

5 comments:

carolee said...

Yay!!! Love reading your blog! Seriously, could Zip and Diesel be any cuter? And Miss Madi? Adorable as always! Miss you!!

Veronica said...

Yay! Happy to see you blogging again! Maddie is sooooo big now. Can't wait to read about your sweet baby Grace next :)

CailĂ­n said...

I'm so thrilled you are going to blog again. I almost deleted you. :) We still need to play. Maybe in June? We won't have as many activities. But we are available in May on Mon and Fri's. Love ya!

Brooke Jackson said...

I HAVE MISSED YOU! You have a dang stinkin' cute family. What the heck is Vanessa doin' in North Dakota? Crazy. Madison is getting so big. Im glad your back in the blogging scene.

Delibette said...

Beautiful Family! Maddie looks so big. Oh, I miss you guys.