Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Our Family Blog!

We've finally done it, the Duffin family has a blog! After a little encouragement from Missy, I thought I would give it a try!


Matt and I have been married now for almost 4 years! We have a cute little home where we enjoy being close to our families. We love our neighborhood and the friendships we have made. We love traveling, our dogs Harley and Tasha and just being together as a family.

Matt is a real estate agent and works at the airlines part-time for the flight benefits. He is a major sports nut and enjoys playing and watching any sport he can. I think he will play indoor soccer until he's an old man.

I am an occupational therapist for the local school district. I love working with the kids in special ed and feeling like I can make a difference in their lives. They teach me so much every day! My favorite thing to do right now is be a mom. It really is better than I ever imagined! Madison is so amazing! I really am so lucky to have such a great husband and baby! Maddie and I also enjoy a Saturday shopping trip with Grandma and with Aunt Vanessa when she is down from school.

Madison will be nine months old at the end of this month! I can't believe how fast the time has gone! She is crawling all over the place and is pulling up on everything! Just today her second bottom tooth popped through, she figured out that she can stand up in her crib, and she learned to crawl up the stairs! She's had a busy day! Her favorite things to say are "dada" and "yaya". Just in the last week she has figured out how to make a cheeseball smile where she crinkles her nose with a big huge grin!

Now that I've started a blog, I'll do my best to keep it updated. Thanks for looking!

3 comments:

CailĂ­n said...

LOVE IT!!!! I am so glad you have started blogging and I can keep up with you. She is gorgeous! Call me.
913-5505.

Brooke Jackson said...

YAY. I am so glad you have a blog!!! I can't believe how big Madison is. Has is been that long since I have seen you? Thats WAY TOO LONG!

SHARLA HARRISON said...

Hi, Valerie! Its been a long time since I last seen or heard from you. Thank goodness for blogs!! Madison is beautiful. I am very happy for you! Keep up the blogging!