Sunday, April 20, 2008

6 comments:

carolee said...

YAY! You have a blog!! I love the background and the Dr. Suess quote. Hope you had a good weekend!!

Josh n' Joni said...

It looks great Val! I'm glad that you've joined the blogging world. Madison is beautiful and so grown up!

Scott said...

It's about time you two got a blog up and running! :)

Parker Family said...

She is so beautiful. I love her legs. Im so happy you two are doing so well. Im going to miss your wonderful sister this summer, but know wherever she goes she will do awesome.

Mike-Jami-Bridger-Foster said...

That's awesome you set up a blog! Madison is so darling. I love those pics.. I can't get over her chubby legs, so cute!

Miles and Bex said...

I am glad you guys have a blog!!! Madison is so dang cute. This is the first time seeing her. So cute! You guys need to start planning your trip up here to visit. We would love to see you guys.