
Madison just had her 9 month doctors appointment yesterday. She weighs 23 lbs 12 oz! That's the 98th percentile! She is definitely a good eater! She is 29 inches which is the 91st percentile and her head is in the 50th percentile. 
She has perfected the art of pulling up, especially in the tub! I would imagine it would be cold standing outside the water and leaning on the side of the tub. It's a constant wrestling match to get her clean because she doesn't want to sit still for ten seconds. She is just busy, busy, busy. I'm sure her rolls will start melting away soon with all the moving she does.
We are so lucky to have such a happy and easy going baby. She is absolutely the joy of our life.
Many thanks!!
8 years ago
9 comments:
Hey Duffin's. Your little girl is so cute. How is everything going? Looks like life is treating you well. I'm going to put you guys on my blog if you don't mind.
Hey Duffin's! I got your link off Tag's blog! Your little girl is darling! Matt.. do you mind sending us your contact info to wxhs1998@hotmail.com?? we are trying to gather info for the 10 year reunion that I hope you guys come to this summer!! I never see anyone anymore after I quit SkyWest! Hope you guys are doing well!! It's fun to see what you've been up to!
-Marilee
She is a little chunk! But a cute one! She is so dang cute.
She definitely has Jackson by atleast 3 pounds! I guess I just have a skinny kid that it will catch up with sometime!
So, we just got back from our 15 month check up and they are 22 lbs and 22.5 lbs. With heights of 31 each. I can't wait to meet Madison. Is she crawling?
I love Chubby babies!! She is so cute.. We need to get together. Let me know when is good for you guys. We can go take our dogs out and have a bbq or something.
We found your blog on Missy's. Glad everything is going good for you guys, Madison is so cute!!
-Jeff and Robyn
She is so cute! I can't believe how much she looks like Matt.
Val-I just found your blog through Brooke's. Your little one is so cute. It sounds like your family is doing well.
Post a Comment