Friday, May 2, 2008

Tag from MaryJo

How To Play This Game of Tag:
Post these rules on you blog. List: 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 goals, 3 current obsessions/collections, 3 random surprising facts about yourself. Tag 5 people at the end of your post by leaving their names. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

Joys:
1. Matt - I am so lucky to have such a wonderful, loving husband! We have so much fun together and have been able to do so much in the four years since we've been married!
2. Madison - I absolutely love being a mom! She is so amazing and brings so much joy to my life! I love watching her learn and grow, seeing her smile and giving and getting hugs and kisses!
3. Traveling - Matt and I have been so lucky to be able to visit so many great places since we've been married! Our favorite, of course, is traveling to Hawaii!
4. I know it only asks for 3, but I had to add another... I love being an OT and working with special needs children! I love seeing the joy on their faces when they master a new skill!

Fears:
1. To not be able to take care of my family.
2. To not be able to say I made a difference in the lives of the people close to me.
3. Ants. This isn't so much of a fear as a hate! We've had a bit of an infestation lately that I think we finally have under control. They're so hard to get rid of!

Goals:
1. To be a good mom and wife and to always be there for the people who mean the most to me.
2. To help Madison learn and grow and be a good person.
3. To eventually start a therapeutic riding business (Jami, let's talk)

Obsessions:
1. Apple pie caramel apples from Rocky Mountain Chocolate (thanks Carolee!)
2. I LOVE the Twilight series books and can't wait for the next book to come out...and the movie!
3. Buying Madison clothes! Having a girl is SO dangerous! I just love buying her cute little outfits and dresses! I can't remember the last time I bought something for myself!

Random Facts:
1. I had a mouse run up my pants while camping when I was little, it was very traumatizing! I made my mom carry me all the way back to our campsite!
2. I've had the fun experience of riding llamas. Some that didn't mind, and others that I had to hold on for dear life! I am proud to say I never fell off!
3. My brother and I used to get in full on fist fights as kids. I always won :)

I tag Carolee, Missy, Cailin, Brooke and Joni

2 comments:

carolee said...

Okay, so I think I would die if I had a mouse run up my pant leg!!!

Lisa Burraston said...

I love the goals, but they aren't measurable...did you learn nothing from the beast we call Jo?