Wednesday, June 18, 2008

So Big!!

Madison is such a busy kid! She is just growing like a weed and is the happiest little girl! She loves to give kisses (occasionally bites - ouch!), hugs and smiles. Her favorite toys are her baby doll, her ball, and her walker toy. She loves to talk. She says dad, dog, duck and yuck. She can say mom, but doesn't say it as often as dad. Usually when I ask her to say mom... she'll look at me, smile, crinkle her nose and say, "dad". She's a definite daddy's girl. She is also into chewing on everything! She has left chew marks on her crib, loves to eat her board books, chew on our leather couch, our coffee table, all of her toys, kitchen utensils and whatever she can get her hands on. She also loves to eat "big kid" food, she's decided that she doesn't want to eat the 2nd foods anymore.


Yummy crib!


Yummy book!


Maddie finally has enough hair for a tiny ponytail!

Maddie mastered crawling a while ago, she is so fast and can go up and down the stairs by herself. She is also great at cruising the furniture and has been practicing her walking with her walker toy. She has been testing her ability to stand without holding onto anything and just took her first real steps yesterday! She gets so proud of herself and will smile, laugh and clap after she takes a few steps and falls. I just can't believe my little baby is growing up!

3 comments:

CailĂ­n said...

She is SO dang cute and what a big girl she is taking her first steps. I pity you. My girls never did gnaw on their cribs.

carolee said...

Love the pony tail!! Little girl hair is sooo fun!! Hey, we should go swimming when I get back from camp and Afton. Maybe that 2nd week in July?

Tiff Rudd said...

Hay Val!! It is Tiff (Pace) and Adam Rudd! How are you? I am so glad I stumbled across your blog! Last time I saw you I think you were just barely pregnant...I can't believe how big and so cute your little girl is! You are such a cute family! Good to see everything is going well for you guys! Hope you don't mind if I check back. We have two now, our little boy is 2 and our girl is 5 months. You can check out our blog if you want...

adamandtiffrudd.blogspot.com

Have a good one!