Every year my mom, sister and I (and now Madison) go on a girls trip. Vanessa, who is working at a guest ranch near Cody, WY met us in West Yellowstone on Thursday. Matt flew up on Friday morning to drive through Yellowstone with us since he had only been once before many years ago with the Parkers. We had so much fun driving through the park, wandering through West Yellowstone, swimming and watching movies! Madison really enjoyed the trip and every time she saw an animal she pointed her finger and excitedly said, "gog!!" (dog in Maddie speak).
Elk "gogs"
Bear "gog" at Yellowstone Bear World
World... Maddie cried when it snorted at her
Maddie and Dad by a hot pot
Our little family at Cascade Falls
The girls... minus Maddie who was sleeping in the car
Maddie and Aunt Nessa
Maddie LOVED swimming at the pool!
Gotta love the baby thighs!
The huge teddy bear couch
There is nothing sweeter than a sleeping baby!
Thanks Grandma and Aunt Nessa for such a fun trip!!














8 comments:
She is growing up so fast! I love Yellowstone and I'm glad you had a fun trip!
Sad to admit I have never been to Yellowstone! Looks like so much fun! It is so cute that Madison called all the animals "gogs!"...isn't it fun when they start the talking phase!
I can't wait to take Jack up there at the end of this month! I'm glad you're back though because we need to get together and play!
Looks like a blast! Tell Vanessa hi for us.. Maddies swimsuit pic with her thighs are awesome! We are going to have a bbq with the bro's soon. I'll let you know the date.
I just can't get over her thighs! They are the cutest things ever. Glad you guys had a fun trip
I forgot you had a blog! Glad I re-found it. Looks like a fun trip. Mad's thighs are soooooo squishable!
What a fun trip! I need to get my mom and sisters on the girls trip band wagon!! Thanks for the fun swimming day this week.
Hey Val how are things going? Your blog is way cute too! I added yours to mine hope that is ok. I can't wait to go up to Yellowstone myself next week! Hope everything is good for the three of you!
Post a Comment