Saturday morning Carolee and I packed our bags, and our kids, and hopped an airplane to Maui. We were both very nervous about a long flight with one year olds, but both girls did really well! They were little troopers. Saturday was a long day but we are so glad we decided to come! Yesterday we spent time at the beach. Maddie wasn't so sure about it at first, but soon was running, digging and playing in the water. She and Danika had so much fun and had sand everywhere!!
Many thanks!!
8 years ago








7 comments:
J E A L O U S!!!! I've been trying to find someone to go with me while the girls are still free.
FUN!! Enjoy your trip!! Can't wait to hear all about it! Madison looks so cute in her little swimsuit!
Dang, if only I had $25 million and we could buy a place and stay FOREVER!
Oh my gosh so fun that you were able to have a girls trip to Hawaii.... that is great! I am jealous too!
How nice would that be to just sit on the beach for a week! Looks like you and the girls had a ton of fun, I like the others am a bit jealous! My last beach was in St. Anthony Idaho at the Sand Dunes and there was no water! :)
Too fun! Oh how I wish I could feel the warmth of the sun. It is already snowing here. Looks like fun
I'm so jealous! I want to go back to Hawaii so bad, but I don't think that will happen anytime soon! You guys were so brave to take the little ones without your husbands too! Way to go. I don't know if I could do it! I hope it was a fun trip for ya! We need a GNO soon, it feels like it's been forever!
Post a Comment