My laptop has been broken since I got back from Hawaii and it's finally fixed! I'm excited to finally update my blog! We had the best time! It really couldn't have worked out any better! Madison and Danika somehow ended up on the exact same schedule, napped at the same time, got up in the morning and went to bed at exactly the same time! Carolee and I were able to just hang out and chat. The beach was only a block away from our condo and we spent every afternoon there which the girls really enjoyed. They both loved the water and digging in the sand. Danika even thought eating the sand was pretty great. We followed up each beach trip with a soak in the condo swimming pool to wash off the sand. We visited the Haleakala Crater which is 10,000 feet above sea level! We drove up the mountain in a dense fog and lots of rain and wondered if it was even worth going. As we approached the top we ended up above the clouds and it was really beautiful! Oh how we love Hawaii! I think that's what heaven will look like! I have to say we were a little crazy traveling with our toddlers, hauling the kids and all our luggage plus the car seats through the airport was a nightmare, but all in all it was a really great trip and totally worth it! Here are some more pictures of our trip...
Many thanks!!
8 years ago


4 comments:
Did we have fun or what!? I love the pics of the girls sleeping in the car. Was that during the 10 seconds that Dani actually slept? I need a money tree so we can go again!!!
So fun...and so weird to see your baby walking :).
Looks and sounds like an incredible vacation!! I'm impressed that you moms went on your own! Way fun!
You are so lucky! It looks like you had a great trip.
Post a Comment