Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Bye Bye Guck

I had to put a tribute to one of Maddie's buddies here on our blog. My mom had this duck that was just the funniest thing ever. It thought it was a dog. This duck would follow my parents and the dogs around and when you walked outside it would come up to you and lay down on the ground and want you to pet it. It would even play with the dogs, they would pin it down and nibble on it. Maddie loved the duck and every time we went to my mom's the first thing she would say is "guck, guck." I'd even ask her to say "Grandma" and all I got was "guck". Well, the silly guck went to live in the big duck pond in the sky last week. A raccoon got into the yard during the night and killed the poor thing. Rest in peace guck!



1 comments:

Davis'...things that make us smile said...

I sorry to see that the guck has gone to the big pond is the sky! I'm sure it was sad to see him go! Hope you guys are all feeling better and hopefully we can get together soon!