Saturday, November 22, 2008

I looked out the window and what did I see?

Last time it rained I let my dogs outside and looked out the window a short time later and this is what I saw...


Tasha didn't want to get wet so she jumped up into Maddie's toy. It has a little roof so I guess it blocked the rain! When I opened the door she went down the slide and ran inside!

Today we went to my mom's house to see Vanessa who is home for Thanksgiving from school. This is what we saw when we looked out the window...


Maddie was so excited to see the horses! She of course called them dogs. Those are some pretty big dogs! She wasn't afraid of them at all and had so much fun running around the yard and riding Taito with Aunt Nessa!


Petting Taito with Grandma

Riding Taito with Nessa

Petting Spark with Grandma

1 comments:

Brooke Jackson said...

Man, Maddie is getting so big! She is a doll. I really need to come see you guys! That is so funny that she thinks they are dogs! What a cutie