Monday, December 15, 2008

Thanksgiving

Here it is, the week before Christmas and I'm finally posting our Thanksgiving pictures! We had a great holiday, we traveled to my grandpa's llama farm and enjoyed lots of good food and family time! Maddie had a blast on the farm. She loved exploring the fields, the dogs, llamas and horses and Great Grandpa's deck. The only thing she wasn't sure about was the 4 wheeler with Great Grandpa. In her defense, she had just gotten up from sleeping through the drive and was still trying to figure out where we were. I think we rushed it a little bit...


















I am so thankful to have such a wonderful family. It's so great to be able to get together and enjoy good food and good company. I am so blessed that we have everything we need and are all healthy and happy!

1 comments:

Brooke Jackson said...

Val, you have such a cute family. Maddison is DARLING! I love her little piggy tails! Glad you had a fun Thanksgiving!