
Welcome Johnny Lee Boyd Argyle
8lbs 14 oz, 19 1/2 inches
Born 1/8/09
Congrats guys, he is adorable! We love you!
Many thanks!!
8 years ago

Welcome Johnny Lee Boyd Argyle
8lbs 14 oz, 19 1/2 inches
Born 1/8/09
Congrats guys, he is adorable! We love you!
Posted by Val, Matt, and Madison at 5:41 PM
5 comments:
That is one cute little guy! I just want to kiss his little cheeks!!
Val, I am so glad you and Matt come up to my moms. I was so fun to see you! I miss you so much. I get so homesick for everything in Bountiful. You guys are the best. That little Maddie is to DIE for!!! They don't get much sweeter than her!
I love all the fun pics you put up. Hey we need to get together again and talk about getting away somewhere for real! I would love to get out of here!
Hi Val! Your little girl is SOOOOOO. Stinkin. Cute!
Hi Val, Your new little nephew is darling! We should get together soon. We should do another brother get together or something. We found some old videos from high school that they did, and they are hilarious! They did Cops videos..
Post a Comment