Friday, May 22, 2009

Maui

At the end of April we were able to go to Maui with my friend Shea and her family. We stayed in our condo in Kihei and it was such a great trip! We spent most of our time playing at the beach and swimming. Maddie was in heaven! She had so much fun playing with Kylie and Brock. We went to the Maui Ocean Center, the Garden of Eden Botanical Garden, and went to a luau that was such a blast. The girls loved the dancing and music. Before the show started, they invited anyone who wanted to learn the hula to go up on stage. Shea and I took Maddie and Kylie on stage and they couldn't have been happier to stand up there and dance. When the dance was over, they both threw tantrums because they wanted to be up on stage. We had such a great time. Maddie still asks me constantly if we can go to Hawaii. She is definitely her mom's girl! Here is a slide show of some of our pictures...

3 comments:

CailĂ­n said...

Jealous! I love the thigh/bum pic's...she is going to kill you when she is older. Madison looks like a two year old already. When are we going to play again?

carolee said...

Oh Val, those pics are so great. I love the one with Madi's sandy face and the others with her sandy bum! I couldn't help but remember and laugh about the sand sampling experience we had when you took us with you! I'm so glad you had fun!!

Delibette said...

Fun and great pictures! I love Maddie's little cute bum pictures! I'm so ready to go to Hawaii one of this days. For sure, I know who to call for Hawaii trip ideas. I'm glad you guys had a wonderful time.