Friday, May 8, 2009

Is there anything sweeter?

Than a little girl and her daddy?









We were able to take a trip to Maui a couple of weeks ago with some friends and we just had a blast. I'll post a slide show of our trip later.
Today is mine and Matt's fifth anniversary! What a great five years it has been! I want to tell my sweetheart how much I love and appreciate him and all he does for our family! I am so lucky to have found such a great companion and father to our sweet little girl! I love you Matt!

3 comments:

Robyn said...

So cute pictures! How many times a year do you go to Hawaii anyway, geesh? Ha ha, jk! Don't mind me, its just the jealousy talking.

carolee said...

Thanks a lot, now I totally need to go on a vacation!! JK!! Love the pics. They are sooo sweet. I can't believe how long Madi's hair is getting. Too cute!!

Mike-Jami-Bridger-Foster said...

I love those pics.. There really is nothing sweeter then Daddy's playing with kids. I'm thinking Hawaii sounds amazing right now, I love that place!!
We should get together soon! Did you guys move into your new place yet? Has Vanessa moved back to utah yet?