Saturday, July 18, 2009

Wheeler Farm

A couple weeks ago, Vanessa and I took Maddie to Wheeler Farm. She had so much fun. Her favorite animals this time were the chickens and ducks. She just couldn't get enough of watching them. Maddie is such a stinker, she has no interest in posing for pictures, she's just too busy to stand still for two seconds so most of my pictures are of the back of her head.













Still to come... lots of catching up to do... house updates, 4th of July, our trip to Kentucky and the Oquirrh Mountain Temple open house.

2 comments:

Brooke Jackson said...

She is SO DANG CUTE! We really need to get together before the end of the summer!!! How is your house coming?

Alicia said...

Val, I miss you!! I can;t believe how big your little girl is now!! I am so excited for your new house. Where is it at? Love and miss you guys!