Sunday, July 19, 2009

4th of July!

This year for the 4th the day started with a trip up to Liberty for the parade. A few months ago, I met another occupational therapist at a course who has a non-profit providing therapeutic riding and hippotherapy to children and adults with disabilities. I've been helping her our since April and it has been so much fun! The kids are so amazing and I just love seeing the gains they make with the help of the horses. She entered some of the kids in the parade and it was such a blast! Here are some of the pictures...



The group (yes, we did realize that therapeutic is spelled wrong... one of the sweet moms spent 3 days making the sign and didn't notice the spelling. Sad!)





My buddy Deacon

Sweet little Bree

For the evening of the 4th, we went to Kelly and Danielle's for a BBQ and fireworks. It was a blast!










0 comments: