It's coming right along!! It's all sheetrocked and they're getting close on the outside! The bricks are finished and the Hardie plank is going up. I love the colors we chose and I can't wait to see what the rock looks like! The baseboards and trim should go in this week and we're hoping it'll be painted this week too. Then we'll be ready for cabinets! It should be done by the end of August or the first part of September!
Many thanks!!
8 years ago



8 comments:
Wow, so beautiful and big!! Can I come live with you, it's too hot in San Antonio!!
It's beautiful!! I bet you can't wait to move in!
That's awesome guys! I love the pic's of Maddie too, she is getting huge!
Hey I wanted to tell you that I'm having to watch my nephew everynight now.. I'm pretty bummed out that I've had to miss you guys on Thursdays. I'm hoping things will settle down soon....
Wow Val....it looks like it's going to be beautiful! I'm excited for you guys! I wish I was getting a new house! :)
Awesome! It is looking beautiful!
Wow! It look that is going to be AWESOME! Good Luck! and I hope you enjoy your new home and area. It was nice to see few days ago. I hope I can see your mansion next time :0) See ya'
YAHOO!! Can't wait to see it finished!!
Looks good guys! I bet you are excited to get in it. When are you guys coming up to Ak? We would still love to see you even if we have lost contact with you guys!
Post a Comment