I am so behind... in July we had our annual girls trip. My mom, sister, Maddie and I went to Kentucky. I know, of all places, Kentucky sounds like an interesting place to choose. Since OT school, I have wanted to do hippotherapy and had been looking at courses online. The AHA (American Hippotherapy Association) was holding a course in Kentucky in July so I decided to go. I wanted Vanessa to take the second half of the course with me, so we made it into a trip! My mom was so sweet and willing to watch Maddie while we were in classes. The course was great, I learned so much and am so pumped about getting my own private practice going. There is an unfinished equestrian center just down the street where my house will be that is pretty much in foreclosure. I need to find someone with lots of money who wants to buy it for me and help me set up a center (if you know anyone, let me know). The place they had in Kentucky was so great, it was inside the Kentucky Horse Park and it had everything I could ever want! Lexington, KY is actually a really neat place. It's really pretty too, tons of trees and green rolling hills with horses everywhere! Everything is centered around horses, so we were all in heaven! Here are some pictures of our trip.
Many thanks!!
8 years ago










3 comments:
I have heard really great things about Kentucky! It looks awesome from the pics.
We miss you! But your house is looking gorgeous. Hey if you find someone with lots of money, send him my way! Ha ha.
Looks like a great trip! I'm embarrassed to admit I had to look up what Hippotherapy was, but it sounds great! Good luck getting that going!
Hey Remember Me Chalyse? How are you? your family is beautiful! and my mom said she saw you at the airport! I love your Blog
Post a Comment