Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Maddie's Pictures

Okay so I'm going to be playing catch up for the last few months...

The first part of October Melissa Plowman did Maddie's pictures. She does such a great job! Mel and I played soccer together for years so she's one of my oldest friends. It so fun to see her and catch up... and get some really cute pictures out of it! I have to admit I was a little worried in the beginning, Maddie was SO grouchy and we couldn't get her to let go of me. After a little warming up, she did great!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Maddie sure is getting big! What a cutie. I loved the pictures! How are things going for you guys? In your house yet? Take care!

Delibette said...

Oh, she is so cute! Ayden fall in love with Maddie. He keeps watching the pictures over and over.