Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Invitation...

So I'm sure this is tacky, and I have a million things to post on my blog, but I wanted to send out an invitation to all our friends for New Years. Matt and I have hosted a New Years party for the last few years, and we'd like to continue the tradition. I cook a big holiday feast with a yummy ham and all the goodies. I'm thinking we'll start the festivities around 6:30. If you'd like to come, we'd love to have you! Just give me a call and I'll get you the directions! The more the merrier!!

3 comments:

Josh n' Joni said...

Oh man! We want to come SO bad - but we aren't in town this year. Maybe next year. Thanks for the invite...we hope things are going well for you guys.

Brad and Ashley Merrill said...

Hey Val! You guys are so cute! I wish I was as good at updating my blog as you, it's so fun to read about all your little adventures. Like the fact that you have a horse! That's so cool, and I love your new house. (from the pictures that I saw) Anyway, I just wanted to say hi!

Delibette said...

Hey, Happy New Year! Hope you had a fun party. I miss you guys! I wish you have a wonderful year. Say Hola to Matt from us and a lot of kisses to Maddie.