Matt and I celebrate our birthdays two days apart, we decided we wanted to do something fun for our birthdays this year so we planned a trip to Disneyland! We told Maddie a few weeks before and she couldn't stop talking about getting on an airplane and going to Disneyland on Daddy's birthday! We had such a great time, Maddie loved the rides, especially the carousel and was so excited to see Mickey, Goofy, Pluto and the rest of the Disney characters. For mom and dad though, three days with a toddler with no nap equals a tough trip home! We really enjoyed our time together as a family and can't wait to visit Disneyland again soon! Here are some of our pictures... we didn't really get any great ones, Maddie still isn't into posing!


Many thanks!!
8 years ago



5 comments:
She is so grown up. Holy cow.
so fun!!! Miss you guys a lot!!!
I can't believe how big Maddie is! Looks like loads of fun.
How fun - lucky ducks! Yes, I finally started a blog:)
Oh my word, that looks like so much fun! I'm so glad you guys had a great time. We need to see you soon!
Post a Comment