Meet Ziggy... the newest member of our family!
What, were you expecting something else?
Zig is a sweet little mustang and we are just having so much fun with him! I just love going out in my backyard and having Zig, and Vanessa's horses Taito and Spark. I feel like a giddy little girl... there's nothing better than feeding the horses in my jammies, and going for rides anytime I want!


3 comments:
How fun Valerie I love your newest addition. So does that mean you guys got moved into your new house? How is the therapeutic riding going? Are you guys still doing it this time of year? I have been sick and I'm hoping to get back into it if possible when I'm better... and i still want to do a bbq with the bro's still too. ahh where does the time go?
Wow, how exciting!! Looks like everything is going great for you guys. Sorry I didn't say hi at Latisha's wedding, I didn't even know you were there. I was wrangling the three amigos! ;)
I need to meet that sweet guy still! He's darling!
Post a Comment